This Kit is expandable and upgradable with the eFlux Accessory Wave Pumps, eFlux DC Flow Pumps, Orbit IC Light Manifold HUB, Orbit IC LED Lights & Loop Controller (all sold separately).
- Wave/Pulse Mode - Adjustable from 0.3 to 7.0 seconds, flow adjustable from 0% to 100%
- Surge/Gyre Mode - Adjustable from 10 to 90 seconds, flow adjustable from 0% to 100%
- Stream/Steady Mode - Adjustable from 0% to 100%
- Feed Mode - Turns all pumps off for 10 minutes for coral and fish feeding (on-demand)
- eFlux Wave Pump
- eFlux LED Display & Wireless Remote
- Foam Prefilter
- Wave Pump Manifold Hub (for up to 3 pumps)
- LED Display & HUB Mounting Clips
- IR Sensor & micro USB Cable
- Protective cable wrapping
- UL approved Transformer
One year manufacturers warranty.
More about the brand
Based in Vista, California, Current USA is an aquarium technology company that is specializes in developing solutions to modernize and simplify various aspects of the aquarium hobby. From water pumps and filtration systems to advanced lighting and wireless control, Current USA is a leader in specialized aquarium equipment. With over 25 years of aquarium lighting innovation under their belt, the company owns some of the most popular brands in the aquarium lighting category, including Orbit Marine LEDs, Satellite Freshwater LEDs, and TrueLumen Pro Retrofit LEDs. Their eFlux line of wave and DC flow pumps are great for creating wide water circulation, improving water quality and promoting strong coral growth and fish health. Their latest innovation, LOOP, is the first wireless control system designed to connect and sync aquarium lights, pumps and accessories into a single network that is controllable via an IR remote or the intuitive LOOP app. Current USA also manufactures other aquarium products such as their SunPaq and SmartPaq compact fluorescent lamps, their AquaChef automatic fish feeders, and their Subcurrent internal filtration systems. Check out our selection of Current USA's aquarium equipment and products available here at Big Al's Pets.